[EM] inaccurate Fargo approval voting results

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 19:41:41 PDT 2024

Thanks for the information. Though some of us will write to them about the
mis-reporting, I hope that you will too, or already have. They should
definitely hear from the person who noticed it, & not just 2nd-hand.

It’s a relief that the winners have been correctly reported.

Again, thank you for pointing that error out.