[EM] Open letter to STAR voting promoters

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 21:01:21 PDT 2024

ICA and ICT seem like they could be fine, but I'm slightly hesitant because
they violate later-no-help; that means you should expect turkey-raising. I
mentioned earlier that, ideally I'd want later-no-help and FBC, but what I
really want is to be sure the optimal strategy is sincere and elects the
Condorcet winner.