[EM] Strategy-free criterion

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 08:50:56 PDT 2024

I think Minimal Defense can be justified as strongly desirable without any
reference to strategy at all: it's just the majority loser criterion with
truncation. In other words, if a majority of voters refuse to rank a
candidate at all, that candidate cannot win (unless all candidates are
rejected by a majority).