[EM] Why no Condorcet proposals?

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 15:11:38 PST 2024

I’d have to understand it better. I’ll study it.

If Median-Ratings is like Majority-Judgment, its need for a special
tiebreaker complicates it. Simplicity is important for a 1st Condorcet
proposal.

When you described it, I assumed that it was Majority-Judgment—but now I’ll
take a closer look.

So, till then…