[EM] Reply to an IRVist post on December 17th

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 11:55:45 PST 2024

On Mon, Feb 5, 2024 at 11:41 Michael Garman <michael.garman at rankthevote.us>
wrote:

> If D is eliminated first, your ballot counts for G vs. R in round 2.

The promise was about when 1st choice can’t win. When it’s determined that
Green’s votecount loses to Republican’s votecount, Your next-ranked choice,
the Democrat, is no longer there. Contrary to FairVote’s promise, you
didn’t help hir.

The dishonesty of that false promise is recognized throughout the electoral
reform movement.

Continuing to talk to a cult-Irvist is pointless.