[EM] Lock-in / robust two vote MMP

Abel Stan stanabelhu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 01:44:14 PDT 2024

Dear Markus,

Thank you, I read the relevant section and I have to say it is a superior
method in that only a fair share of these votes is locked-in. Is it already
implemented in any MMP system you know of? It seems like a must-have
mechanism for any two vote MMP, whether with a flexible number of seats or
not.

Abel

Markus Schulze <markus.schulze8 at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2024. aug.
6., K, 19:34):