[EM] Relative vs. Majority Condorcet

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:38:49 PDT 2024

> The way you describe ICT I find a bit odd.

Yes, I think I made a few mistakes, including confusing ICT with
symmetrical ICT (I have no idea what ICT is, assuming they're different;
electowiki doesn't have an article).

> Kevin's  ICA method easily meets Minimal Defense.  ICT instead meets
> Chicken Dilemma (incompatible with Minimal Defense) but I think I recall
> was motivated by some example where the MCA winner looked quite odd.

Could you clarify how the chicken criterion is incompatible with Minimal
Defense? Intuitively I thought median ratings would do well against both.