[EM] Fwd: Poll, preliminary ballots

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 22:10:26 PDT 2024

On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 16:13 Closed Limelike Curves <
closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree; you can simplify it by just taking "beats" to mean
> "majority-beats" and then describing the Smith set. I think this *might*
> restore later-no-help as well, if you use Majority-Smith//Score? It might
> even satisfy all of Generalized Strategy-Free, No Lesser Evils, minimal
> defense, and later-no-help.

Write definition & rules for it, & test it for those compliances. If it
does all that, plus the Condorcet Criterion that’s pretty good. …if No
Lesser Evils means FBC.

BTW, It would be a good idea to always tell people that, by “No Lesser
Evils”, you mean FBC.