[EM] Fwd: Poll, preliminary ballots

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 16:13:12 PDT 2024

I agree; you can simplify it by just taking "beats" to mean
"majority-beats" and then describing the Smith set. I think this *might*
restore later-no-help as well, if you use Majority-Smith//Score? It might
even satisfy all of Generalized Strategy-Free, No Lesser Evils, minimal
defense, and later-no-help.