[EM] Poll on voting-systems, to inform voters in upcoming enactment-elections

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:33:50 PDT 2024

It’s probably a good principle for collective projects that procedural
issues should be kept to a minimum.

When such an issue is felt necessary, then it should be promptly raised.
Most can be resolved by consensus-discussion, because there’s usually an
alternative that everyone can accept.

When not, then, as a last resort, someone can call for a vote.

My inclination is to make as few issues as possible, with the actual doing
of the project as the priority.

So let’s now express our preference-ordering among the nominees.