[EM] Poll on voting-systems, to inform voters in upcoming enactment-elections

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:56:33 PDT 2024

Sorry, just one more thing that I’d like to add:

I said that when there’s some procedural issue with no alternative
acceptable to everyone, then someone calling for a vote could be the last
resort.

But of course the problem with that is that choosing a way to vote isn’t
this group’s strong suit.

So, if no alternative is acceptable to everyone, then wouldn’t it be a lot
simpler, easier & quicker to just go with the alternative that’s acceptable
to the most?

…& sorry, but I can’t resist saying, does that sound familiar?