[EM] Express any wish for democratic choice of poll-parameters. Do-able if desired.

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 11:56:31 PDT 2024

On Tue, Apr 9, 2024 at 02:54 Kristofer Munsterhjelm <km_elmet at t-online.de>
wrote:

I don't think it's
> necessary to complicate matters by having a vote about what voting
> method to use, or by inventing a meta-voting method.
>
> In short, let's keep it simple!

Oh we wouldn’t want to complicate it by naming a count-method for counting
it.

:-D

>From the start of its initial proposal, this poll was for express-purpose
of determining EM’s expressed social-ranking of some set of voting-systems
for use in public-elections.

It was made clear that it was intended to inform people about to vote on
state-proposals on voting-system enactment.