[EM] Poll on voting-systems, to inform voters in upcoming enactment-elections

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 17:08:32 PDT 2024

I blocked Kristofer, Garman, Toby, & Bristow for justifiable reasons,
stated at the time.

But anyone can relay, repost or quote anything that they say about the
poll, including nominations & ballots.

There’s no intention to not count any nomination or ballot.

I think we can easily agree that Schulze has long been the most popular
method here.

To use a new-invention-method for this poll would be inappropriate, when
there’s a long/established, well-established favorite.

Another advantage of Schulze is that relatively much people already have
program or calculators to count it…including CIVS, which seems the most
convenient & most official way to counter the poll.

I suggest using a private CIVS poll
to get a Schulze output-ranking…finishing-order.

Let’s use a CIVS private poll.

If Kristofer or Bristow have posted nominations, I’d appreciate it if
someone would re-post them.

…&. likewise for any other nominations that I might have missed.