[EM] Poll on voting-systems, to inform voters in upcoming enactment-elections

robert bristow-johnson rbj at audioimagination.com
Thu Apr 4 11:33:25 PDT 2024

> On 04/04/2024 2:11 PM EDT Michael Garman <michael.garman at rankthevote.us> wrote:
>

> Considering the options those voters will have on their ballots will be IRV and FPP, it makes far more sense to just poll those two.

Oh dear.  Two choices.  We have to choose between Dumb and Dumber.  We have to choose between Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7pfsneLSSM

Isn't that what RCV (or other reforms) are supposed to do for us?  Give us more than two choices?  Isn't there a third way?  Or a fourth way?

r b-j . _ . _ . _ . _ rbj at audioimagination.com

.
.
.