[EM] Reply to Rob regarding RCV

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 17:48:59 PDT 2023

Benjamin is vulnerable to an offensive strategy:

Say my faction is fairly sure that our favorite will have a higher
top-count than the CW. So we look around for a candidate against whom we
probably have a pairwise win. We use ord-reversal to make him pair-beat the
CW. Now we  have a circular tie in which Benjamin will eliminate, before
ours, the candidate who pair-beats ours.