[EM] Derivation of Identric-mean as round-up point for Bias-Free method

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Tue Sep 5 23:59:28 PDT 2023

Just a preliminary remark. Divisor methods and quotas some times
distinguished. Thus there is the Droop quota and corresponding D'Hont
divisor method. Divisor methods regarded as belonging to apportionment,
as by Jefferson and by Webster, not to carve out party seats, which is
too restrictive of personal choice.