[EM] Tournament Finish Order

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:23:13 PST 2023

Which is the more onerous strategic burden to be forced onto a voter? 1.
Being required to choose an approval cutoff? Or 2. being required to choose
a break link in their own beat cycle?

Both are unnecessary externalizations .... cop-outs of the voting method at
the expense of the voters ... an expense measured in stressful frustration
and uncertainty.