[EM] STAR

Toby Pereira tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 17 05:17:04 PDT 2023

 I wouldn't count this as a monotonicity failure because it involves decreasing Y's score as well as increasing X's. Mono-raise may have been defined specifically for ordinal ballots where raising a candidate inevitably pushes others down. Whereas with a rated ballot, I think one would be more likely to define monotonicity criteria in terms of increasing a candidate's score while leaving all others the same.
Toby