[EM] Notes on a few Later-no-harm methods

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Sun May 22 08:46:55 PDT 2022

Hello Andy,

these are my free 2 booklets and one book on binomial stv, varying from
about 1500 words to 50,000 words. Tho only part two of the book,
describes the (almost) complete working.

RL.

Smashwords – Elect and Exclude. Binomial STV Hand Count Basics – a book
by Richard Lung <https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1111349>

Smashwords – The Super-Vote Supercharged: Binomial STV elections Hand
Count – a book by Richard Lung
<https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1106292>

Smashwords – FAB STV: Four Averages Binomial Single Transferable Vote. –
a book by Richard Lung <https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/806030>