[EM] Is there a way to search the EM archives for strings of words?

robert bristow-johnson rbj at audioimagination.com
Tue Jul 19 06:58:18 PDT 2022

Maybe I should just ask Rob (gotta find his email address).

Several years ago, someone on this list described an interesting voting strategy involving a hypothetical ranked-ballot election using Condorcet-consistent rules (I can't remember which) that had candidates Left (L), Center (M), Right (R), and "Radical Center" (RC).  And in this election candidate RC employs some strategy that skunks his clone M, but has a danger of backfiring and electing a wing candidate.

I think if I search for "Radical Center", I can find this post, but I dunno how to search the archive.  Is there a way to search it?

r b-j . _ . _ . _ . _ rbj at audioimagination.com

.
.
.