[EM] Ranked Robin

Forest Simmons forest.simmons21 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 14:32:19 PST 2022

Better yet use de-cloned Copeland, which has a statistically negligible
chance of ties.

The offensive score of candidate X is the sum of last place votes of the
candidates pairwise defeated by X.

The defensive score of candidate X is the sum of first place votes of the
candidates that pairwise defeat .

In the unlikely case that the offensive and defensive champions are are not
the same, elect the pairwise winner of the two.