[EM] Just to let you know that I got into my first good fight...

robert bristow-johnson rbj at audioimagination.com
Fri Jan 29 11:25:55 PST 2021

... with Terry Bouricius, who is the very person that told me about this mailing list and had posted to this list about a decade ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb7ACMAkc54

If you scroll past the FairVote dreck to 32:17, you'll see where I make the case that it failed us in Burlington Vermont in 2009.

You can also get my paper about it here:
 https://www.dropbox.com/s/umfyn6roysithpg/The%20Impetus%2C%20Necessity%2C%20and%20Purpose%20of%20Ranked-Choice%20Voting.pdf?dl=0

And you can see a Scientific American article coauthored by Nobel laureate Eric Maskin here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jl8cwhwhdsy10gh/The%20Fairest%20Vote%20of%20All.pdf?dl=0

Comments welcome.

r b-j                  rbj at audioimagination.com