[EM] High Resolution Inferred Approval version of ASM

C.Benham cbenham at adam.com.au
Fri Jun 21 12:07:14 PDT 2019

John,

With the VIASME method I'm proposing the voters just have to give
candidates they rank higher more points than those they rank lower,
and score the candidates approximately accurately according to how they
rate them relative to each other.

I don't understand why you think that is a problem. What types of ballot
do you like?

Chris Benham

---
https://www.avg.com