[EM] Resume: Proportional multi-winner ranked voting methods - guidelines?

Armando pitocco.ma at anche.no
Sun May 21 19:10:09 PDT 2017

I want to thank you everybody for your useful and attentive comments, although I remained silent I read everything. I’m glad to have found this mailing list, very interesting discussions.
In these months I continued discussing about these themes in my organization.
After reading your reflections, actually I think that any proportional multi-winner Condorcet (different from traditional STV) in very large magnitude constituencies (more similar too original Hare idea) should not be affected by the various problems you mentioned and satisfy my original question. Soon I’ll send you some more questions, since you are so kind.

Meanwhile I’ll be thankful for any advice of further readings if you have.
Best regards,
Armando Pitocco