[EM] [CES #16453] Re: GOOD voting: a brand to encompass 3-2-1, GOLD, etc.

Ted Stern dodecatheon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 16:02:43 PDT 2017

Any method that satisfies the Favorite Betrayal Criterion could be called
Favorite Voting.

That includes Approval, Majority Judgment, and several other methods that
have been proposed on the election-methods mailing list:

http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/Favorite_Betrayal_criterion

3-2-1 voting also has a FBC aspect in that the 3 semifinalists are chosen
with an FBC compliant method.