[EM] Resume: Proportional multi-winner ranked voting methods - guidelines?

Markus Schulze markus.schulze at alumni.tu-berlin.de
Sun Jun 4 12:03:40 PDT 2017

Hallo,

http://www.citizensassembly.gov.on.ca/documents/632974577066763295_schulze_0.zip

Richard Fobes wrote (4 June 2017):

 > The first edition of my book "Ending The Hidden Unfairness
 > In U.S. Elections" was published in printed form on
 > 2006-January-11.

Maybe January 2006 was the target date for the publication of
Fobes' book "Ending the Hidden Unfairness in U.S. Elections".
However, the first time that this book was actually mentioned
somewhere was in January 2007:

http://www.citizensassembly.gov.on.ca/en-CA/Get-Involved/View-And-Search-Submissions/Detailed-View.aspx?ID=1580

Markus Schulze