[EM] Continuous Schulze

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at t-online.de
Wed Jul 5 15:22:29 PDT 2017

Some time ago, I stumbled across the following, which is a program that
takes ranked ballots as inputs and outputs ratings for each candidates,
so that when sorted by the ratings, the candidates always appear in the
order that the Schulze method would provide.

The program (Java applet) is at http://mat.uab.cat/~xmora/CLC_calculator/

I've seen the paper describing this method before, but the method seemed
very complex indeed. Still, the implementation could be interesting -
just to play with and see if the ratings make sense.