[EM] Fwd: Fwd: U/P voting: new name for simple 3-level method.

Toby Pereira tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 09:19:13 PDT 2016

There is also the potential problem - as Chris Benham mentioned previously
- that the default vote is not the bottom rating. Arguably most people who
know how the system works would simply bottom rate candidates as their
default move if they aren't actively positively inclined towards them.
Others who aren't as familiar with the inner workings might not do this, so
arguably it makes it a bit of a two-tier system for voters. And that could
be seen as a failure of simplicity.