[EM] Fwd: Fwd: U/P voting: new name for simple 3-level method.

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 13 20:39:49 PDT 2016

Ok. It took me a little while to conclude that "most" was intended to be the end of that noun phrase. I saw that it had to be, but also wondered whether there was a missing word or something.
This method is sort of like a ratings version of my disqualified plurality method (on a "vote for and against" ballot), which also disqualifies only if there's a full majority. But my method can only elect either the first- or second-place candidate (by "for" votes).
I imagine most voters wouldn't use the middle slot in this method.
Kevin