[EM] MaxMinPA

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:17:46 PDT 2016

.
I neglected to add this:

Rawls said that it's best to minimize the greatest disutility,  the
disutililty for the person who has the greatest disutility.  I agree.

Lets say that, as a method, that's called "Rawls method", or "Rawls".

In Forest's example, Rawls chooses candidate D.

If we had honest, legitimate elections, and an IUACUA electorate, then
Rawls would be my 1st choice for the voting-system. But if Rawls isn't
feasible, then I'd suggest one of the other IUACUA methods that I described.

Michael Ossipoff