[EM] MAM vs Schulze

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 17:05:02 PDT 2016

Speaking of problem-disclosure:

Any proposal of MAM or Schulze should always include the following
disclosure:

If, with you and some similar voters ranking Compromise alone at top (over
Favorite), thereby Compromise wins, then:

If you'd instead moved Favorite up to top, along with Compromise, that
could change the winner from Compromise to Worst.

Do you think that you could enact MAM or Schulze, with that disclosure?

Would it be ethical to conceal that information when proposing those
methods?

Michael Ossipoff