[EM] FBC, center squeeze, and CD

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:18:43 PST 2016

I said:

In your example, wv elects C, thwarting & penalizing the burial, because of
an accident of faction-sizes.

(Try reversing the size-relation of A & B.)

(endquote)

Alright, someone could say, "But if you revere those 2 faction-sizes, then
A won't be the CWv".

So yes, an anti-burial guarantee for wv can be made, even for examples like
this one.

...and MDDTR doesn' share that more general anti-burial guarantee.

But that doesn't change the fact that all of my examples of wv's CWs
"protection" guarantees had the CWs preferred from both sides, and
supported from one wing, the wing opposite the truncating or burying wing.

That's the "wv-like strategy" that I've been referring to.

...even though wv has an additional anti-burial guarantee, or even though
its anti-burial guarantee is stronger and more general.

After all, I said "wv-like", not "wv-identical". I never said that MDDTR is
wv.

Michael Ossipoff