[EM] XA

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Tue Nov 8 12:58:09 PST 2016

Good suggestions for public names; I prefer Capped Approval to Qualified
Approval, since the word "qualify" is a loaded word in the context of
elections.  Remember when HRC and Bernie Sanders were saying that their
opponents were not qualified for the presidency?

I'm sure that XA (or CA) satisfies mono-add-plump, since a plump ballot for
X cannot reduce the XA score for X, nor can it improve the XA score of any
other candidate.

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 12:49 PM, Monkey Puzzle <araucaria.araucana at gmail.com