[EM] Meeting Brams' requirement to elect majority-approved, if there are any.

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 17:36:56 PST 2016

I forgot to add:

When MDDA, MDDAsc, MMPOsc, or IC,MMPO is used to choose between 2 or more
candidates who are majority-approved, then majority-defeats &
pairwise-opposition by the not-majority-approved candidates count in the
MDDA or MMPO count.    ...not just majority-defeats & pairwise-opposition
by majority-approved candidates.

Michael Ossipoff