[EM] Retiring from voting-systems, & from political & societal-affairs in general

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 23:21:16 PST 2016

I'm just posting to announce that I'm retiring from voting-systems.

 I feel that i should announce that, so that there won't be
misunderstandings if I don't reply to messages, because I'm no longer
receiving them.

Given the number of times I've retired from voting-systems, I realize that
this retirement might not be very believable.

But this retirement is intended and expected to be complete & final.

I've said what I've meant to say about voting-systems, and completed the
discussion that I'd meant to do.

Michael Ossipoff