[EM] 1/r as a voting system.

Dermot Cochran analytic.predict at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 13:14:14 PDT 2016

Interesting idea about candidate selection.

As a first cut, what if everyone registered their policy positions, and then some kind of clustering algorithm used to find people with similar values?

The main risk seems to be a loss of anonymity amongst the voters. It could be made semi-anonymous, a candidate's name would only be revealed if they reach the threshold for selection.

Dermot Cochran