[EM] 1/r as a voting system.

Fred Gohlke fredgohlke at verizon.net
Sun Apr 17 11:43:35 PDT 2016

Good Afternoon, alabio

You offer a way for the people vote for candidates who have already been
nominated for public office.  Have we not forgotten an important step?
Shouldn't we start by giving the people a way to select the best
candidates, in the first place

What could be more compelling evidence of the need to let the people
select the candidates for public office than the travesty playing out,
right now, in U. S. politics?

Can you suggest a practical way for a large electorate to sift among
themselves to find the best advocates of the public interest?

Fred Gohlke