[EM] Alexander Praetorius, regarding Frome, U.K.

Fred Gohlke fredgohlke at verizon.net
Mon Jul 13 07:02:11 PDT 2015

Good Morning, Alexander

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my posts.  The differences
in our views are so extreme that reconciling them is unlikely.

That's unfortunate.  The political situation in Frome, U.K. is unusual.
  It offers a unique opportunity to empower all those people in the
community who have the desire and the ability to influence Frome's
future.  I thought your recognition of the need for people to
collaborate in constructive ways might offer a basis for thinking
through specific suggestions the Town Council might consider.  It does
not seem so.

Fred Gohlke