[EM] New Criterion

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Tue May 20 16:28:49 PDT 2014

Yes, you have succinctly summarized the intent of the criterion.  Now it
remains to be seen which methods (if any) comply.

 I have a feeling that both of Benham's methods comply, and perhaps even an
equal ranking version of IRV, at least in the case of three candidates, but
so far no general proof.

Some random simulations would be nice, but finding the Nash equilibria
automatically might be challenging.