[EM] New Criterion

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 08:31:59 PDT 2014

Then, with a complying method, it's always possible to get, without using
revesal, a result that's a Nash equilibrium, and--as the MAM winner--is an
ideal majoritarian result.

So,even though, to meet CD, it's necessary to give up SDSC and SFC, a group
of voters can, without reversal, achieve, at equilibrium ,an ideal
majoritarian result.

Michael Ossipoff