[EM] another lottery for the record

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Tue May 6 16:41:28 PDT 2014

To make this method clone proof we need to tweak the definition of covering
set: a covering set is a subset of the candidates such that any candidate
who is beaten pairwise is beaten by a member of the subset.

As with the old definition, a minimal covering will always be a subset of
Smith.

In the case of the new difinition, if Smith has three or fewer members,
then the minimal covering set will be the entire Smith set.

Forest