[EM] margin vs winning votes

Toby Pereira tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 16:09:14 PDT 2014

I'm a bit late to the whole winning votes / margins / losing votes thing, but my immediate thought here is how well losing votes would handle clones. If C is a clone of B but the less favoured in the party, in A v B, B will rarely, if ever, be ranked fully bottom, whereas the uncloned A could be. So would this favour B in a cycle?