[EM] Approval Margins example

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Tue Apr 29 13:34:20 PDT 2014

Chris,

just change 35 A>B to 35 A>>B, and C wins, unless the B faction gets wise
and changes to 25 B>>A or 25 B>A, making A the ballot CW.

The explicit approvals are C40>A35>B25, and since pairwise C beats A beats
B,  Condorect(approval) whether total approval or approval margins, elects
C.

MEA and Smith//Approval also elect C.

Your instincts were right to begin with!

Forest