[EM] Fwd: Is it professional?

James Gilmour jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk
Mon Jun 24 09:17:06 PDT 2013

> David L Wetzell   > Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 4:19 PM
>
> Most IRV in real world limits the rankings to 3 candidates per voter.

"In real world"?  Evidence please  -  on a WORLD basis..

I have never encountered such limits in any IRV election.  But then, I don't live in the USA.

Some "3-only" limits are imposed because of the limitations of the out-of-date equipment used to tally paper ballots.

James Gilmour
Edinburgh, Scotland

---
Virus Database (VPS): 130624-1, 24/06/2013
Tested on: 24/06/2013 17:17:08