[EM] List issues?

Benjamin Grant benn at 4efix.com
Tue Jun 18 05:49:24 PDT 2013

Well, I did put my computer consultant hat on (my day job) and this is what
I found:

With regard to the 2 or 3 emails that showed up on the list archive page but
not in my inbox,

1)      They did not show up in my inbox in Outlook

2)      Nor did they show up in my webmail, since Outlook is configured to
leave a copy on the server

3)      Nor are they in the Bulk Mail folder of my Webmail

I am at a loss to come up with a plausible explanation of the above apart
from the idea that those emails were either never sent (list-serv issue) of
somehow were sent but didn't make it to my mail server @ godaddy (no idea
how that might happen, I include it for the sake of completeness.)

Anyways, just wanted the list-serv admins to know about this, will let you
guys know if I see any other strange behavior.

-Benn Grant

eFix Computer Consulting

 <mailto:benn at 4efix.com> benn at 4efix.com

603.283.6601