[EM] List issues?

Benjamin Grant benn at 4efix.com
Mon Jun 17 18:18:59 PDT 2013

I have noticed a few times, now, over the last several days where I have
sent something to the list, and I don't receive a copy of my own email back
from the list.  Most of the time, I do - but on at least 2 or 3 occasions I
have written something to the list - and I can see it at least made it to
the archive here:

http://lists.electorama.com/pipermail/election-methods-electorama.com/2013-J
une/thread.html

BUT I never get a copy of it in my inbox as I am supposed to.

Is this a known issue with this list, that sometimes you don't get copies of
the stuff you send?  Is it worse than that, do you sometimes not get copies
of the stuff *other* people send too?

-Benn Grant

eFix Computer Consulting

 <mailto:benn at 4efix.com> benn at 4efix.com