[EM] [CES #8816] Upper-Bucklin naming (was: Median systems, branding....)

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax abd at lomaxdesign.com
Mon Jun 17 15:11:01 PDT 2013

Additive Approval Voting is a reasonable name, but ... it misses the
powerful and real associations with runoff voting, and we may find
that the most powerful and ready application of the method is *in an
existing runoff system.*

We could also call it "Runoff Approval Voting" to dump the "instant,"
which was a false promise. RAV. or ARV.