[EM] [CES #8791] Upper-Bucklin naming (was: Median systems, branding....)

Benjamin Grant benn at 4efix.com
Mon Jun 17 10:36:48 PDT 2013

You just scared me, asking me how I vote, I don't feel qualified to have an
opinion, I haven't even focused on the conversation enough to know the
precise system you are talking about, so I was mostly just trying to stay
out of the way and let me elders do their business.  :)

If for some reason I can't explain you really want my opinion on this, then
I would unfortunately have to ask two questions that were probably answered
earlier when I was paying attention to other things:

How does the unnamed system work, and what are the naming choices again?

But again, please know that I mostly am just trying to stay out of
everyone's way while I am trying to get up to speed, which I am guessing for
me will be long and slow. ;)

-Benn Grant

eFix Computer Consulting

 <mailto:benn at 4efix.com> benn at 4efix.com