[EM] Article on BSMB

Jonathan Denn info at aGREATER.US
Mon Apr 22 07:30:33 PDT 2013

Good Morning,

I'm now a contributor for the Independent Voting Network website IVN. We were getting 100,000 visitors a month before the election. My column is called "a GREATER Platform."

I'd like to do a piece shortly on "Would Banning Single Mark Ballots be a GREATER Solution?" Here's my first column if you want to see my perspective. http://ivn.us/the-greater-platform/2013/04/18/is-free-speech-about-science-a-greater-solution/

Here's what I have posted on my site about BSMB http://agreater.us/billpage.php?id=400 It has an 83% tripartisan rating which is quite good.

My conclusion to the IVN piece is likely going to be to immediately advocate for "Approval" voting nationwide. And after voters get used to the change to then have an independent commission study which method is best for the ranking of candidates.

I'd like to do a completely separate article on primary voting.

So, would anyone like to send me a quote, or be interviewed, or want to dissuade me from my conclusion? I'm a sucker for a greater argument. I can't guarantee your input will make it into the article, but as you know I'm a big fan of DEMRA's work.

Cheers,
Jon Denn