[EM] Voting method advice needed

Jonathan Denn info at aGREATER.US
Sat Apr 27 13:06:51 PDT 2013

@TweetTheDebates is recreating the Constitutional Convention of 1787 on Twitter using Madison's Journal. The web address is        http://www.tweetthedebates.com/. And the KickStarter page is http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1817799742/tweet-the-debates. At the bottom of the that page is...

"Finally, one problem in the preparation of the ScriptSheet - what's the best way to deal with voting? Do we want to have a vote every time the Convention voted? There's lots of votes nem. con. - unanimous consent. Should we skip those and hold votes just for questions that are discussed? Give us your input!"

This might be a nice way for DEMRA folk to get some PR.

Cheers,
Jon Denn

I'll be writing this up for IVN next week. I hope to be cast in the role of John Dickinson.